262.646.4850  for information contact: zslg@zslegal.com
Did you know...

Common law marriage was abolished in Wisconsin in 1917? Therefore, if you live with someone and are not married to that person, neither of you have any rights to the other person's property upon death or incapacitation. Both of you will need a Will and Powers of Attorney for Health Care and Finance and Property if you want your significant other to have any rights to make decisions on your behalf or to inherit property.


Kurt R. Anderson


Location:     Delafield, Wisconsin

Phone:        262-646-4850

Fax:            262-646-4849

E-mail:        E-mail Me


Areas of Practice


Insurance Defense

Insurance Coverage

Premises Liability

Worker's Compensation

Personal Injury


Litigation Percentage


95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation


Bar Admissions


Minnesota, 1992

U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1994

U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1994




Hamline University School of Law


J.D. - 1992


University of Wisconsin-Madison


B.A. - 1989


Professional Associations and Memberships


State Bar of Wisconsin, Member